Thursday, February 23, 2006

Greatest...Washington...DC...Map...Ever

Since it's Friday and I'm in a good mood, I'm going to let you know about the greatest DC metro area map ever. I'm sure you've heard claims for the greatness of other maps, but none compares to this one:


It allows you to overlay accomodations, attractions, dining, entertainment, nightlife, and peforming arts locations over the entire area. Best of all, it will overlay the entire Metro system on the map so you know if you're anywhere near a stop. You can also place and label you own places of interest. This is so great that it's like Channukah (or whatever holiday you want) in February. Just because some of you like pictures (and I'll take any google images visitors I can get), the map, at the very least, combines the following (Enjoy!):



+



No comments: