Thursday, March 17, 2005

The sun's got an upset stomach, the Ring 2, and my final four

Well, according to one of the blog's frequent visitors, there are some great shots of the sun getting all upset over nothing again and has let out some sunspots, etc. One of them "soared some 240,000 km high, 20 times the diameter of Earth." I'm not Mr. Wizard, but if you'd like more info, etc, checkout www.spaceweather.com.

I'll be catching the Ring Two tomorrow night. I hope it comes close to the first one which was an excellent scary movie. I'm going to a 10 pm showing since the 12:30 showing might mess up any sleep I was looking forward to after a really long week. Well that, and I need to save some energy to watch basketball all this weekend.

For what it's worth, here is my final four:

Illinois will beat Wake, and UNC will beat Syracuse, with Illinois winning it all. Of course, this just means the opposite will happen, but it's fun to dream. As long as Duke doesn't win it all, I'll be a happy man.

I just saw an ad for John Basedow and man is he annoying, a post is definitely in order for this faux fitness celebrity.

No comments: