Friday, March 04, 2005

Guess who's back...

After much fanfare, I've returned to Google's blog server after checking out some other options. Sure some other blogging services have some nice bells and whistles, but this loads fastest and is easiest to deal with so here I am.

Be sure to checkout my friend chupper's blog with the link to the right. He's making a new life in LA after being a tried and true east coasterner (sure that's a word!) for all his life. Like this blog, it's still trying to find its way in this crazy mixed-up world so take a look.

I'm sure you're dying to know about my right knee. Actually, I hope you're not really dying, but then again, aren't we all just on our way to dying. Wow, this got really morbid really fast. I'm actually an optomist and happy to be alive! Right, so my knee. The minor swelling has gone down and it's doing a lot better than it was. I think I'm going to try playing ultimate on Sunday in DC, but only 2 games this time instead of playing for the 2 hours (or hour and a half more than my orthopedist allowed me).

I've got a lot of posts to catch-up on so be scared, be very scared.

lates

No comments: