Saturday, October 22, 2005

Apple-Picking Record

I apologize to my blog reading fans for the "lack" of updates over the last two days. I used to post about every other day, but I had some extra time on my hands so I could post everyday. I guess we all got spoiled the last month or so with the daily posts. Don't worry, this is not the post where I write that I won't update this blog anymore, etc. I just want you to know that I am here and will keep up the posting you've come to love and enjoy, but it might go back to my previous rate of every other day. I hope you can live with that...which you will since you don't really have a choice. I hope to eventually have enough guts to post some of the essays I will soon write and have written for my personal essay class, but that's only if you're nice to me with words of encouragement.



It's poo-poo weather here in the D.C. area, but that didn't stop the last apple-picking adventure of the season. Today's total....30 pounds of Granny Smiths from Homestead Farms in Poolesville once again. They're great b/c they're so tart. I've heard they make a good apple pie, but I'm too lazy to cook that so apples and honey will have to do.

No comments: