Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What's another kid when you've already had 15?

Michelle Duggar of Arkansas (I know you're not surprised) has given birth to her 16th child, and get this, she wants more. You'll get to see all of the birthing excitement during a Discovery Channel program airing next May - thanks, but I think I'll pass. Jim Bob, the husband, is considering a run for the State Senate after losing a bid for the U.S. Senate. I think he should wait until his kids are 18 before running again so he can get all of their votes, since it seems he needs all the help he can get. Michelle probably doesn't need any painkillers since she's actually used to the pain of popping another one out like a baby Pez Dispenser.



I thought the last paragraph was great... "Their children include two sets of twins, and each child has a name beginning with the letter "J": Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; and Jackson Levi, 1."



Of course, my faithful readers will recall my own aliteration with names starting with "J" during my Raccoon Roadkill Obituary...
"Randy "The Rambunctious" Raccoon is survived by his 20 children whose ages range from 1-6 (thanks to his late mate's nine-week pregnancy cycle). His offspring includes 5 sons (Johnny, James, Jebadiah, Jeremy, and Jacque) and 15 daughters (Jackie, Jacklyn, Jamie, Jodie, Jenny, Janna, Jane, Janet, Jessica, Jean, Joanna, Joyce, Judy, Julia, and Juliet)."

No comments: