Friday, June 03, 2005

Holy Crap! He's Gonna Need A Lot Of Toilet Paper

Won't people ever learn? DO NOT USE YOUR LIGHTER IN A PORTA-POTTY. It turns out a Pennsylvania man decided to use his lighter while taking care of business, thereby igniting a large amount of methane gas (some of which was probably his). The explosion destroyed the porta-potty and gave him severe burns.

Now this really is a case of explosive diarrhea.

So what's an American to do when they do something stupid (see: fast food, McDonald's coffee, cigarettes)? Sue someone else for their mistake! 53 year-old John Jenkins is suing the contractor for causing a methane gas pipe to leak underneath the toilet. It's a shame because all he had to do was give a courtesy flush without lighting up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A courtesy flush?