Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Catching the National Tree and Yule Log Before They're Gone

Submitted for your viewing pleasure, another photographic journey making you feel like you were there too!


Tourist silhouettes before reaching the grounds.


Why a picture of this pole? Because I bruised my right knee on it trying to step over the fence. Just one of the many sacrifices I made for your reading pleasure.


Maryland representin'!


Santa and his slave labor elves are on leave for 11 months.


The source of B and T Crowd's inferiority complex.


Fortunately the state tree didn't smell like the final 15 minutes of the NJ Turnpike.




The Yule Log is a great way to warm your hands and...


...a great way to lose your hands.




The view downwind of the Yule Log kept me smelling like a fireplace all night.


Miniature buildings and trains abound.



Chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, choo-choo heaven.

Get ready...here it comes...


I landed a penny in the train on my first throw, but my second bounced out.


So pretty.

No comments: