Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Cat Has A Plastic Bag Fetish

I had a cat that was always fond of plastic bags. Actually, "fond" isn't the right word. The Cat made out with plastic bags, licking them until I distracted him with food or simply took the bag away. I don't understand this phenomena.

Don't try and look innocent, I know what you two were doing behind my back.

Back when I was living in B and T Crowd territory, my family had a cat who lived for 16 years, passing away in my sophomore year of college, yet I don't recall catching him hooking up with some plastic lover. The more recent cat left Old Navy bags dripping with saliva. I asked the vet about this and she said she hasn't heard anything negative about the practice. I'd imagine he's ingesting some amount of plastic toxins, but if the vet says it's fine, then it's fine.



Looks like our Cat isn't the only plastic lover.

1 comment:

Keepin it real said...

My cat's name is "the cat" as well. Actually her name is Gato since my wife says its hispanic because we are. I used to live in the fairfax area in the military so I know what you're talking about with the cost of houses there. Also, my cat loves plastic bags as well.