Monday, October 27, 2008

Adventures In Back Hair Removal

I always feel 15 degrees warmer than everyone else. When it's 65 outside, I'll be in shorts and a t-shirt while everyone's wearing long sleeves and jeans. My secret? A little too much upper-body hair and I'm not proud of it.

An actor who tries too hard in serious roles and has lots of body hair.

On Saturday morning, I went for a swim at the Y. Disappointed with my back hair's drag during my doggy paddle laps, it was time for a clean slate, err back. That, and my back hair resembled the DC metro area, replete with a beltway and suburbs. I had my back waxed in July of 2007 while visiting my sister in a vain attempt to fit in with the LA lifestyle, but I was a poser and haven't repeated the painful experience.

If you don't count the years of practice, 12,000 calories/day diet, and Olympic medals, I'm right there with Phelps and his hairless back.



Who needs to give jewelry to your SO when you've got a built-in easel to show your love?




Mark Twain had upper-body hair and look where his writing career went!

2 comments:

Satria Sudeki said...

your posting is really informative, and that's really usefull for me, actually I have the related blog like you, I hope you can check on www.top-hairremoval.blogspot.com, I hope it will be usefull for u.

maffy said...

back hair for men are not that disgusting, i think it defines masculinity in a way. my boyfriend also has chest hairs but he prefers it to be waxed. he's using nads hair removal products.. i hope this helped :D